Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Week 4 Ako Then Do

Kia ora Whanau!
For Ako week 4 one of our then do's (what we do after we are finished our diary entry) was to go on Wonderopolis and read an article, my teacher challenged me to put it on my blog, so here it is!
In this article I read a bit about Axolotl (or Mexican walking fish), since I already know quite a bit this certain animal, I thought that it would be interesting to read about other peoples views on them.
This article was specifically aimed around the question "Is an Axolotl a Fish or an Amphibian?" I already knew that they are Amphibians, due to them being able to breathe on land, but it was cool to read the comments about what other people originally thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post