Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Flying turtles

 Kia ora everyone, 

This year we've been learning coding. We have progressed from Scratch to Python and were challenged to create a psa showing a global  issue.

This was a simple- yet decent- animation, however the app doesn't give you the option to save your project due to some complications in their country, so I tried to create a basic storyboard featuring photos from it. As you can see these were the only proper photos I could get from it.


My psa is about trash and pollution. It isn't amazing because I made it 5 minutes

Here is my code script- it's incredibly basic compared to everyone- but who cares.



5 comments:

  1. Hey Isabella I found your flying turtles very funny when I saw it. i have also done a python code check it out on my blog if you want. I like your message on putting trash in the bin good job overall keep up the work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Isabella your explanation is nice and brief and has a bit of humour. maybe next time try write a bit more about your PSA byeee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Isabella, great work on your coding I found it very interesting. Hopefully this has a good impact on the environment and encourages peopel not to litter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi im ALec great work ill tell my little brother to through away his rubish

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Matt here I like how you did it on all the pollution in the sea and I like the flying turtles and how you said it can hurt me.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post