Pages

Friday, August 6, 2021

Water

 Kia ora everyone, 

For inquiry recently we have been looking at the problems in our waterways, and the sea. Things like pollution and plastic.                                                                                                                                          We are learning about this to build up to wearable arts later on in the term

We were tasked to write a letter to Poto Williams on the issues asking her to help- and what she thought we could do. My letter isn't yet complete but I will update you when it is.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post