Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Persuasive writing

This week we had to write about if we thought children in NZ should be able to vote or not. My persuasive argument was very short, and not the best writing I have ever produced, but I hope you enjoy!

Kia ora everyone. I’m Isabella, and today I’m going to talk to you about why I believe
New Zealand children SHOULDN’T be able to vote.

I will start off with the fact that many children aren’t as responsible. Some children will accept bribes,
and some may vote
for the worst person running just to see what happens.

Next it could cause arguments between other children.
Some children are going to fight each other if they don’t agree.

Many children will only choose someone who is going to benefit them and not the country.

I hope now after listening to me that you will agree that kids in NZ shouldn’t be able to vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post