Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Digiawards entry: Innovative Otautahi

Kia ora whanau!
This term we have spent almost every afternoon working on our digiwards entries, the theme this year was "Innovative Otautahi"
Earlier this term we went on a field trip into the city, we learnt about the red zones, gap fillers, and the Christchurch earthquakes.Earlier this term we went on a field trip into the city, we learnt about the red zones, gap fillers, and the Christchurch earthquakes.
Finally we had to plan our video, my friends and I chose to do a video in the "Storytime" category.

Our video is about the earthquakes, the first scene is a bit slow but it's meant to be a bit like a campsite, and there is a big rockslide, it's then about some mythical creatures coming and brightening up the city, as well as encouraging some kids to help out.
By: Sophia Turnball, Isabella Smith, Olivia Ionita, & Zara Dick.
Special thanks to anyone who helped!
If you have any feed-

back or questions, please tell me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post