Pages

Friday, August 23, 2019

Introducing yourself: Me! (Music quiz)

Kia ora team!
This week a small group in the Korimako hub took a music quiz, I don't really know what else to say about it so I'm just going to show you it! Here it is! 
 

Name: Isabella
Age: 11
Favorite band/musician/artist: BTS
Favorite band/musician/artist language: Korean, English
Favorite band/musician/artist genre(s): Kpop & Rap
Favorite song from Favorite band/musician/artist: Boy with luv, Fake love, Dna, Dope. (I can't decide)
Would you like to hear this played as the school bell/played in the classroom?: Yes!
Picture of Favorite band/musician/artist:
What's your favourite music band/musician? Tell me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post