Pages

Friday, April 17, 2020

What could be similar to the Wizard Of Oz?!

Kia ora everyone, I hope you're all doing well!
For yesterdays literacy activity we had to think of, and describe movies similar to the "Wizard Of Oz" as that is the movie/book we are focusing on this term. I immediately thought of Alice and Wonderland, and then after a bit thought of Caroline. I mainly got the first idea for Caroline because in both stories, the natural land is grey until they go to this new place.


Can you think of any other stories similar to the Wizard of oz?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Isabella, awesome work! I love the comparisons you have made. They are all great movies/books and I have never thought about them being similar before, but you're right! How are you finding term 2 online so far? Have you set yourself up with a timetable? I would love to see it! Caitlin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Caitlin, thanks for commenting!
      I admit.. the online schooling is not as fun as I expected.. I guess we can't get away with no school work all the time :'(. However its fine, I get to sit on a cushioned seat, I'm good. I have made a timetable, I think I'll post it next!

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post