Pages

Friday, May 8, 2020

90 second art - 1 hour art

Kia Ora everyone!

For one of this weeks Friday tasks I was challenged to make a few of these 90 second colour push artworks ad combine them together and present them in a unique way.
Well, I created a few, but had a different idea in mind. I made about 6 and then chose my favorite one.
I then proceeded to draw a "digital sticker" of a character, and "stick" it on.

It took about 1 and a half hours, because I was kind of stuck for idea, and the sketch took ages.
I also drew the sticker on Firealpaca and made the color push on here.


Have you ever made a color push? Tell me in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Isabella, nice work! You artwork looks great, I really like that you tried something a little bit different. Your character looks so cute, I love it. It looks fantastic with the black and white over top of the bright colours too. I can tell you put a lot of time and effort into it, did you enjoy creating it? I've never made a colour push before, but I might have to give it a go! Have a great week. Caitlin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Isabella, I think your colour push looks awesome, but my fav part of your post is your sketch, i love it! Its great, the blending on the eyes is amazing! I have made a few colour pushes before, there rather fun. Overall I really like your post! See ya @ school, Sophie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Isabella,
    I really like the website Colour Push - when I first found it I got so into it I managed to pass 30 minutes just creating my own colour push pieces! I really like the digital sticker that you added on top of it too. I look forward to seeing your Friday mashup piece of work showcasing your best literacy and numeracy work from this week. Mrs O

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Isabella i have not done a colour plush but i may try is sometime. your one looks pretty good i also like how you did the sketch as well.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post