Pages

Friday, May 1, 2020

Timeline art- Come on, it's not that sentimental, right?

Kia ora everyone,
Last week for one of our Friday activities we had to make a piece of art that was almost like a timeline. I can't find the example but it had to do with ANZAC day and first had 3 little boys playing, then in the next scene running into war, and in the final scene their parents graving their death.
I wanted to do something like this but a little less deep, maybe with a bit of humor.
The characters and drawings are bad and disproportionate, gross, but anyway this was meant to show that money and riches don't lead to happiness, or at least, not for ever.
Originally I wanted this to be funny but it ended out just sad.
I'm not happy with this oop.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post