Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Do this Crossword under the light of the moon!

Crossword - Week 6 Ako Must Do
Kia ora everyone!
This week for reading are ako must do was to create a crossword using 10 words from our book club book, my book club book was "The Moonlight Dreamers".
We could use any website we wanted and I used "the teachers corner" because why not?

On the first slide you can see the actual crossword, and on the second slide is the answers.
I Challenge You to complete my crossword, and tell me how many you got right!
It might be a bit time consuming, but you can do it!
If you are going to work this out- go into present mode!

Success criteria:
It has at least 10 challenging words and their descriptions
It all fits together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post