Pages

Monday, June 17, 2019

Do you want to know how to convert decimals to fractions?

Decimal Lesson: Converting decimals to fractions!
Hey guys! Today I'm going to be giving you a lesson- how to convert decimals into fractions.
We have been doing decimal work for the past few weeks and my teacher gave us the task of create a slideshow/screen recording teaching others something to do with decimals, whatever you feel you are best at. Some people chose ordering decimals, some people chose converting fractions to decimals, I chose converting decimals into fraction! So her we go, on the last page of my slideshow is the table which you can print of and use in the future.
Warning: Turn your sound down to about 50% before watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post