Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

The Amazing Google Translator Re-writes my Poem!

Kia ora kotou! For free writing I have been writing poems, this is definitely not one of my best ones, but I decided to get a poem with longer words so I can put it into google translator. 
I put this poem in google translator, changed it to multiple languages, then back to English. Here is the outcome!
I did this with my friend Zara, go and check out her post!

Original:
Up above, far away, is where I wish to be today.
The stars they shine, bright through the night, letting off a beautiful light.
The galaxy holds the moons and the planets, a void of space and time.
We don't know why we're here, maybe it was destiny? Does someone in the galaxy have faith in me?
Maybe one day I will take the very first step, and the promise I made will have been kept.
The galaxy is where I will be. 
After all, the world has their faith in me.

Translated poem
Up, away, this where I want to be today.
The bright stars in the night leave a beautiful light.
Galaxies of the rhymer and planters, as well as utility and time.
What are the challenges he faces?
Perhaps someday I will take the first step,
and my promise remains the same.
Where is the galaxy?
After all the world trusts me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post