Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Fighting for fair- SLJ Teaser week activity 2 Day 4 (I'm Doing Them Randomly)


Kia ora everyone!
Today for literacy we were told to do a few more summer learning journey activities, I chose the one called "Fighting for freedom" which I turned to "Fighting for fair". We were told for this activity to: Think about an issue you would protest over (non-violently, of course!).  And then make an article about it. This made me think back to my art activity this term, our art was on "The power of taking action." I chose to do my collage art on animal cruelty and I highlighted the fact that animals are killed in a cruel way for our own satisfaction (I'm vegetarian lol). 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post