Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2019

Lorde- SLJ Teaser week activity 1

Kia ora team,
This week we were challenged to try out a few of the Summer Learning Journeys teaser week activities, I wanted to do the first activity, which was on Lorde because- actually, you know what, I don't need to explain why I did the Lorde activity. I just did. (New Zealand Royalty year 6-8)
Here is my "Custom Lorde Profile" I hope you like it!

Are you going to take part in this years SLJ? Tell me in the comments below! And please give me feedback!
Credits to Wikipedia & NBR for photos. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post