Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Aurora Rising: Reading for 30 minutes

Hey bloggers,
For my reading for the next few days I'm going to read a sci-fi fiction book called Aurora Rising. I started reading it yesterday, and it's a book about a terrible team of space aliens that find a girl (called Aurora) frozen in a capsule. The get her out of that goop for her only to realize she is now 200 years in the future (300 years from the present though). They end up trying to take Aurora to her "Home planet" only to find the the "Space government" has said that it has never been inhabited in the first place. Is this girl just going insane after being trapped in space ice or are the government hiding something? I honestly don't know.

So far I'm around a quarter way there (out of 480 pages). And I will post about it once I've finished reading it!
Image result for aurora rising

2 comments:

  1. Hey Isabella, I have been looking for a good book to read, perhaps once you have finished it, could I borrow it? Only if there is no risk of spreading virus particles between us! And only if it is any good! You can be my guide. Mrs D :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs D, I've heard from a few people that it's awesome, and so far it's meeting my expectations! You can definitely read it after I'm done! Just note that mum my read it after I bought it first so it's not in brand new condition. :))

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post