Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

In Isolation Week #1

Kia ora everyone,

Because of the new virus going around almost everyone is at home, and it can get boring, so I've put together a small list of a few things I've done and will be doing to keep myself busy (as it's only the first day) as well as some ideas of what you could do:

  • School work. This comes number one on the list, do your work! Although these weeks in isolation might feel like a holiday, they're not.
  • Art! I love to draw and paint and even if you don't feel like you're good at it, it's always still fun to have a go at!
  • Sports. Even if you aren't a sport person, you could still have fun playing a catch game against your family members, the more competitive the more fun!!
  • What do you normally do in the weekends? Who's to say that you can't see your friends? Face time them! If you play sports in the weekends then you could easily just play a game in the backyard with your family?
  • Something I've played today was called math play ground (mathplayground.com). It only goes up to 6th grade but it's still heaps of fun. My favorite game on it was a game called Otter rush. You can verse all your friends in a race, and even better, the characters are adorable otters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post